End User License Agreement
Infinite Core Technologies, Herein known as (ICT), is the owner of the Forum/Content Management software of the same name. ICT retains full ownership, copyright, and trademark privileges regardless of the form in which copies of this software may exist. This license does not grant ownership of the software or any copies.
By downloading, installing and or using this software you agree on the terms and conditions as follows;
1) This license grants you the rights to download and install one copy of the software for one domain name on one server. Additional installations will require the purchase of additional licenses.
2) ICT offers a free and a fee based licensing for it"s products. Fee based license terms feature priority technical support and service over products used without the paying the fee. Access to upgrades to the software, as they become available, are available to all license holders but selected additional features may only be available to fee based license holders. In the event a short term license expiring without being renewed, the software will remain completely functional but will be supported with the appropriate priority.
3) This license is registered together with the domain name where the forum software will be installed. You may sell the license, however the new owner must register the domain where the software will be installed within 15 days of the sale. Failure to do so may result in a violation of the registration requirements and cause the license to become invalid.
4) License Registration is associated with domain. ICT reserves the right to validate the integrity of existing licenses at any time at the sole discretion of ICT. Actions will be taken for violations at the discretion of ICT and may include such actions as revocation of the license.
5) Licenses will be effective as per the time limits associated with the type of license purchased.
6) Renewals of all licenses must be made no less then 10 days before the license expiration date. Licenses that expire may not require a new purchase and may not be renewable at the sole discretion of ICT.
7) You may not offer the ICT software package for download, sale, review, rent or expose the source code or other material in the package to the public either directly or indirectly.
8) The ICT Software may not be used for anything that would represent or could be considered an Intellectual Property violation. This can include but not be limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
9) In the event that any of the terms of this license are violated, ICT reserves the right to revoke this license at anytime. Refunds will be issued at the sole discretion of ICT. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software within 48 hours and may result in ICT carrying out actions to render the software inoperable in order to uphold this.
10) You may customize the design and operation of ICT products to suit the internal needs of your web site except to the extent not permitted in this Agreement
11) You may create applications which interface with the operation of the products produced by ICT provided said application is an original work and does not contravene other parts of this license
12) You may produce and distribute modification instructions, Skin packs, or Language packs provided that they contain notification that the Skin and Language packs were exported from and originally created by Infinite Core Technologies or ICT. Any modification instructions you created by you personally, are not owned by ICT so long as they contain no proprietary coding from ICT products. Skin packs and Language packs are defined as the group of code, text, and graphics that are exported from the ICT products using the provided functions of the Administration Control Panel.
13) You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Software for distribution or usage outside your web site.
14)You may not use the Software in such as way as to condone or encourage terrorism, promote or provide pirated Software, or any other form of illegal or damaging activity.
15) The Software is protected by copyright laws and treaties. You may not modify and/or remove any copyright notices or labels on the Software on each page (unless copyright output removal license is purchased) and in the header of each script source file. For a fee, authorization to remove or modify output of copyright notices can be obtained from ICT. This fee authorizes you to remove the output of copyright notices however it does not give you authorization to remove any copyright notices in the program source files or headers.
16) Technical support will not be provided for third-party modifications to the Software including any modifications to code, Skin packs, and Language packs to any license holder. If the Software is modified using a third-party modification instruction or otherwise, technical support may be refused to any license holder based on this.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
ICT is provided "AS IS" and in no event will ICT be held liable to you for any damages. This would include but not be limited to, lost profits, lost savings, loss of data or any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the ICT Software, even if ICT has been notified of the possibility of such damages. Should the Software prove defective in any way, you, and not ICT, will assume the entire cost of any service and repair resulting from this. In addition, the security mechanisms implemented by ICT Software have inherent limitations, and you must therefore determine that the Software sufficiently meets your requirements before and during installation and use.
ICT reserves the right to publish a selected list of users of the Software. ICT reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Changes to the Agreement will be announced via e-mail using the ICT e-mail notification system. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. A current copy of this Agreement will be available on the Infinite Core Technologies web site where it maybe freely viewed.
This license gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from country to country. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or certain kinds of limitations or exclusions of liability, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Other jurisdictions allow limitations and exclusions subject to certain conditions. In such a case the above limitations and exclusions shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of such applicable jurisdictions. If any part of the above limitations or exclusions is held to be void of unenforceable, such part shall be removed from this agreement and the remainder of the limitation or exclusion shall continue in full force and effect.
For questions, please write to email@example.com